Tournaments are a great way to compete with your friends and earn even more prizes! The Slots Tournaments Room highlights any current Tournaments with their Time Remaining and all upcoming Tournaments with their Starting Countdown.
Multi-Entry Tournaments will allow players to buy-in multiple times to increase the prize pool.
How to Enter
Each Tournament has a Prize Pool, which can increase as more players join! To enter a Tournament, you can pay that Tournament’s Entry Cost which is deducted from your regular Coin Balance.
Once you have entered the Tournament, each player is given the same number of Tournament Coins to compete. Tournament Coins are only used in Tournaments and do not affect your regular Coin Balance.
A Tournament is finished when the Time Remaining has terminated or when you have spent all of your Tournament Coins. At the end of each Tournament, players with the top Score are awarded Coins. The top Scores are determined by who won the most amount of Coins during that specific Tournament.
To view your Slot Tournament Results, click on My Results found in the top-right-hand corner of the Slot Tournaments section. This page shows your Tournament history including the Tournament End Time, your Rank and any possible Prizes.
1. Active Tournament: Click to see Tournament details.
2. Inactive Tournament: Shows upcoming Tournament and remaining time before Tournament starts.
3. My Results: Click here to find your Tournament history.
1. Prize Pool: Shows current Prize Pool for the selected Tournament.
2. Entry Cost: Shows Entry Cost for the selected Tournament.
3. Time Left: Shows the Time Remaining for the selected Tournament.
4. Prizes: Shows the current Prizes for the selected Tournament.
5. Enter Tournament: Click here to enter the selected Tournament.
1. Tournament Result: Shows the result from a previous Tournament.
2. View All Results: Shows the history from all previous Tournaments.
Article is closed for comments.